August 1, 2010

Gown and Burpies (and the need for a new camera)



This Gown and Burpie Set was for my dear friend who could keep me in business and often does. I actually have two friends that fit this description. Whenever I feel like I'm done making items or need a break they call me up and need a gift. I truly do love both of them for that. Thanks guys!! As for this set I already had it ready to go. Grabbed the gown and searched my collection of chenille burp cloths that I like to call burpies and just so happened to find some that coordinated. God is in the details! The first picture (of the gown) leads me to the next issue at hand. I NEED A NEW CAMERA!!! It was taken with my cell phone which explains the poor color and quality. However, if I had a new camera I would likely forget to use is as is the case here. I was so excited about wrapping this ensemble that I didn't take a snap of it out of the box. I did however have it on my cell since I had sent it to my friend showing her what I had in stock. Maybe I could afford a new camera if I would stop buying fabrics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your Ovilove? Let us know.